Here's a step by step guide on how it works;
Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
With a dry iron slowly glide over each area 5 – 6 times, so that each area is exposed to the heat for approx. 8 seconds.
Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
Here is a guide to show you how to use Vilene Edgefix as the perfect aid for pocket flaps on blazer jackets;
1) Lay strips of Edgefix next to one another on the wrong side of the pocket flap cut on the fold.
2) Fuse the Edgefix with an iron.
3) Fold the pocket flap along the folding line with the right sides facing.
4) Sew the outer seams together.
5) Turn the pocket flap inside out and sew it onto the blazer.
Light-weight fusible tape made of a blend of synthetic fibres, with a perforated line.
50% CV, 50% PES
49 g/ m2
For the accurate processing of button plackets, cuffs, slits, pockets and pocket flaps; may also be suitable for hems on jackets and coats. Suitable for all fabrics.
We recommend to test the products before starting processing.
Please choose your quarter type:Fat Quarter Long Quarter