Interfacing with printed grid in an 60° angle for e.g. stars, baby blocks, hexagon, triangles, diamonds or trapezoids. Geometric patterns and shapes are quickly and easily transferred.
- The broken lines are the cutting guides and include the seam allowance. The solid lines are the sewing guides.
- Lay the fabric pieces on the blank side of the Quickscreen Triangle and pin together.
- Turn the block over and sew on the printed side.
- Turn the fabric strips and attach and sew the next strip.
- Follow the pattern until the patchwork is finished.